Vapid_B

About MyGameStats

MyGameStats.com was founded late of 2018 by Jimbo and Vapid_B. Vapid and Jimbo both played Americas Army Proving Grounds for some time, and realized that players wanted to see their stats, and share with friends. Jimbo and Vapid built the first stat site for Americas Army. In 2017, Vapid was diagnosed with leukemia and the project was abandoned like many other fun side projects. Late 2018 Vapid was doing much better, and being the original developers of AAStats.com (Now owned by AnticheatInc.com or ACI, respectively), Jimbo and Vapid started to brainstorm, knowing that we were on the right track with stats, we started MyGameStats.com to not only show/track stats for Americas Army, but for other games. New features came to light like having a Clan/Team Management and a Tournament section to prove team skills and Awards to top performers. While doing this, we hope to bring the community together and bring developers that have passion to build on MGS and keep the dream going.  

We have many more ideas in the works and hope you stick around to see them!

While we are just a 2 man team, we do accept offers of help in any way. Just feel free to ask.

Bannerlol.png

Hey Boys, nive to see your new project and i look forward to test it. When you do a great job like the "old aastat.com", i think this site will be very very great :)

@Vapid_B I hope you get/got well

• Thanks 2

Yeah i liked the old AAstat page a lot. Hopefully this project will be a success. Best of luck!

I assume you guys will post a message to the official site when the time is right?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, -raw- said:

Yeah i liked the old AAstat page a lot. Hopefully this project will be a success. Best of luck!

I assume you guys will post a message to the official site when the time is right?

Yes, An announcement will be made. Just got done adding Security to this site. SSL cert should be installed too soon.

What is the status of the project at the moment?

Btw, will this be the front page (forum) when the stats are available or are you planning to do similar as battletracker?

On 1/27/2019 at 12:28 PM, -raw- said:

What is the status of the project at the moment?

Btw, will this be the front page (forum) when the stats are available or are you planning to do similar as battletracker?

So, we are working on some different features that makes us different than other stat sites for AA.  So currently we are making some custom queries to make that possible. There will be a sub-domain or something similar to that effect to access the stats so you don't have to access the forums.